REBIRTH Index du Forum
REBIRTH
Forum de l'alliance REBIRTH uni 65

REBIRTH Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: the intensity of last seasons playoff series ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    REBIRTH Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Presentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jinshuiqian0713

Féminin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 04:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: the intensity of last seasons playoff series Répondre en citant

CHICAGO -- Josh Thomson is hoping Benson Henderson has his sights on another title fight against Anthony Pettis. Michael Taylor Jersey . The veteran fighter will be squaring off with Henderson in a five-round lightweight bout as part of another network televised card at the United Center on Saturday night. Henderson (19-3), the former UFC lightweight champion, gave up the title after being submitted by Pettis armbar at UFC 164. Henderson had a seven-fight winning streak going into the fight against Pettis which was the second longest in UFC lightweight history. Hendersons two of the three losses came against Pettis. Henderson is aiming at a third fight against his rival with the belt on the line this summer if he can beat Thomson (20-5) on Saturday. Thomson appears to be just another fighter in Hendersons path to get to Pettis. "He (Pettis) can stay injured for a year, stay hurt til July, two years, whatever. Every guy UFC would give a title shot to, send them my way. Ill go down the entire list of the top 10. I will beat everybody. Lets do that. When he is healthy, when he does come back then Ill be waiting," said Henderson. Thomson isnt expecting to be overlooked, who will be giving up 5 years in age to the 30-year old. "No, I dont think he does. I think he is a confident person. He was just the champion for the last two years. He would be a fool to underestimate me, which would be fine with me if he did," said Thomson Thomson was supposed to get the first shot at Pettis on Dec. 14 but Pettis tore his PCL while training for the fight. Henderson believes Thomson is looking for any motivation he can get for Saturdays fight. "I would say probably. Hes probably reached on that aspect. I know there are no easy fights in the UFC. He knows there are no easy fights in the UFC. If he chooses to think that, cool, no worries. Whatever you need to do to get yourself amped up, excited and ready to go, people do different things," said Henderson. Thomson is coming off an impressive victory against Nate Diaz on April 20, 2013. He became the first fighter in Diazs 25-fight career to finish him with strikes, landing a head kick in the second round that initially got him the fight against Pettis. "Im 35, if I win the title thats great. If I dont win the title thats great, too. Ive had a great career. I was number one in the world back in 2003, 2004. I am ranked number four in the world now and its in a way bigger scale now," said Thomson. The card also features a three-round heavyweight fight featuring Stipe Miocic and Gabriel Gonzaga. Miocic (10-1) Miocic is coming off a dominating unanimous decision against Roy Nelson in UFC 161. He had one of the most dominating strike performances in UFC heavyweight history, landing 106 strikes to 23. Gonzaga (16-7), has finished all his victories, nine by knockout and seven by submission. He has only gone the distance once as a pro. Donald Cerrone (21-6) is back in Chicago, a year after getting knocked out by Pettis in a lightweight fight. He will be fighting Adriano Martins from Brazil. Martins (25-6) won his only fight in the UFC. He beat Daron Cruickshank on Nov. 9, 2013. Joe Blanton Jersey . On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp. Mark Reynolds Jersey . -- Jose Bautista never worries about hitting homers during the regular season. http://www.officialnationalsgearshop.com/Nationals-Brian-Goodwin-Kids-Jersey/ . Yahoo! Sports columnist Marc Spears says that the Boogie Smooth album may have been an elaborate April Fools prank.SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Jose Sharks and Los Angeles Kings are going to take their rivalry outdoors next season. The NHL announced Wednesday that the Pacific Division foes will meet at the 49ers new home in Santa Clara on Feb. 21. The $1.2 billion Levis Stadium beat out the San Francisco Giants cozier confines at AT&T Park for the game, which is part of the NHLs growing Stadium Series. This will be the second straight year the NHL has staged an outdoor game in California. The Anaheim Ducks beat the Kings 3-0 at Dodger Stadium in front of an announced crowd of 54,099 on Jan. 25. Sharks Chief Operating Officer John Tortora expects the game at Levis Stadium to attract a capacity crowd of 68,500 for a scintillating spectacle of ice in Silicon Valley. "We think this will be one of the bigger sporting events the Bay Area has ever seen," Tortora said. The NHLs first outdoor game in Northern California features a fierce matchup. In the latest and perhaps most dramatic chapter of the playoff history between these franchises, the Kings eliminated the Sharks in the first round last season to become the leagues fourth team to win a best-of-seven series after losing the first three games. Los Angeles went on to win its second Stanley Cup in three years. "The growing excitement around NHL hockey in California, the intensity of last seasons playoff series between these teams and the state-of-the-art setting at Levis Stadium will bring a thrilling new dimension to the Kings-Sharks rivalry," NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman said in a statement. The NHL has been taking its game to iconic outdoor venues more and more over the last decade. The new Yankeee Stadium, Bostons Fenway Park, Chicagos Wrigley Field and Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor are just a few of the notable names to host hockey in recent years. Max Scherzer Jersey. The league previously announced that the Washington Capitals would host the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2015 Winter Classic on Jan. 1 at a site to be determined. The Sharks will be the 14th team since 2003 to host an outdoor game. The league has averaged 56,942 fans at each of those contests. Tortora said the Sharks began serious bidding for an outdoor game last summer. He said the league held off until they saw how the Kings-Ducks game at Dodger Stadium played out. The temperature for that contest in Los Angeles was 63 degrees, but concerns about ice conditions turned out to be unfounded. Tortora said the success of that game paved the way for another one in a more temperate climate. The weather in Santa Clara is typically warmer and drier than in the more scenic San Francisco, which is about 45 miles north, but Tortora said it was more of a competition between venues than cities. While the Giants waterfront ballpark offered dramatic backdrops of the Bay Bridge and San Francisco skyline for television viewers, Tortora said the league chose the 49ers digs because football stadiums typically offer better sightlines, more flexibility on the rinks configuration and the ability to host a larger crowd. AT&T Park holds about 42,000 fans. Tortora said the larger Levis Stadium will help lower the average price of a ticket, which he said will cost $150. He said 44 per cent of the tickets will be priced below that. "I dont think a sellout will be a major concern," he said. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' ' 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 04:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    REBIRTH Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Presentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Phenix theme by Pitite Fluc 2009