REBIRTH Index du Forum
REBIRTH
Forum de l'alliance REBIRTH uni 65

REBIRTH Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: I mean, every time I walk in this room ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    REBIRTH Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> La Taverne a Flood !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reba520

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Sep - 04:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: I mean, every time I walk in this room Répondre en citant

On a night when Steffi Graf loomed large over Rod Laver Arena Pas Cher Chaussures Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Grise Noir , an inspired Angelique Kerber stunned Serena Williams in a three-set classic to win the Australian Open on Saturday and become Germany's first grand slam champion in 17 years.

In the ultimate tribute to her childhood hero, Kerber foiled Williams's bid to match the German great's tally of grand slam titles, closing out a magnificent 6-4 3-6 6-4 win in her first major final.

The seventh seed's triumph secured her nation's first grand slam win since Graf raised her 22nd and final trophy at the 1999 French Open.
Kerber stuns Serena Williams to win Australian Open Kerber stuns Serena Williams to win Australian Open Kerber stuns Serena Williams to win Australian Open Kerber stuns Serena Williams to win Australian Open Kerber stuns Serena Williams to win Australian Open
"Yeah, I think I helped Steffi right now," a beaming Kerber told reporters.

"This is the first big tournament of the year Pas Cher Chaussures Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Noir Pourpre , and I won it, the first grand slam. It sounds crazy, but I can say I'm a grand slam champion now."

Kerber sought inspiration from Graf during a trip to the 46-year-old's Las Vegas home last year and put in a performance worthy of her mentor.

She defended brilliantly throughout the two-hour and eight-minute cliff-hanger, showing nerves of steel to fend off Williams who had roared back from 5-2 down in the deciding set.

In a final game riven with tension, Williams succumbed on the first match point with a volley that floated well past the baseline.

Kerber was already flopping to the ground before the ball had landed Chaussures Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black B35305 Pas Cher , and she flung her racquet away as a packed crowd of 15,000 roared in elation and disbelief.

The 24-year-old Williams has no liking for runner-up finishes at grand slams, and her defeat was the first in a final since her shock loss to Sam Stosur at the 2011 U.S. Open.

Her hopes of pulling off a rare calendar grand slam were left in tatters once again, only four months after they were crushed in the U.S. Open semi-finals by Italian Roberta Vinci.

Williams was nonetheless gracious in defeat, walking directly to Kerber's side of the court to embrace her warmly as the champion wept with joy.

"She had an attitude that I think a lot of people can learn from: just to always stay positive and to never give up Chaussures Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black AQ2659 Pas Cher ," Williams told reporters.

"I was really inspired by that. So, honestly, she's a really good girl. If I couldn't win, I'm happy she did.

"I mean, every time I walk in this room Chaussures Adidas Superstar Supercolor Pack Jaune B32712 Pas Cher , everyone expects me

to win every single match, every single day of my life. As much as I would like to be a robot, I'm not. I try to."

It was instead an all-too-human display by Williams in an opening set laden with 23 unforced errors -- 20 more than her opponent.

Kerber broke her twice to wrap up the set before Williams regrouped to send the match into a decider, accompanied by screams of "C'mon!"

The German played majestically in the decider's marathon sixth game, taking Williams's serve on her fifth break point to move to a 5-2 lead.

The American Chaussures Femme Adidas Superstar Supercolor Pack Rose S41829 Pas Cher , summoning the belief forged from 25 grand slam finals, stormed back to break Kerber as she served for the match.

But the German responded brilliantly, felling Williams in a furious baseline rally to raise her one and only match point.

The first left-hander to win in Melbourne since Monica Seles's 1999 championship, Kerber proved the world number one can be beaten, even when fit and firing.

RELATED COVERAGE

? Gracious Williams earns plaudits after shock defeat

Other challengers will draw hope that they Chaussures Adidas Superstar Pharrell Williams Supercolor Pack Noir S41899 Pas Cher , too, might share in the grand slam spoils as the 34-year-old icon edges closer to retirement.

For Kerber, however, it was a triumph long in the making. It arrived in her 33rd main draw appearance and at a tournament that could have ended for her in the first round.

She had to save a match point in a three-set duel with Japan's Misaki Doi and later remarked that she had "one leg in the plane".

A former world number five in 2012, Kerber will soar to second when the rankings are updated.

"I think my phone is exploding right now Chaussures Adidas Superstar 2 Print Noir Blanche D65474 Pas Cher ," said Kerber, who received personal congratulations from Graf and German chancellor Angela Merkel.

"I have so many emotions it's like crazy."

In the late match at Rod Laver Arena, Jamie Murray, men's single finalist Andy's elder brother, won his first men's doubles title with Bruno Soares after they beat Daniel Nestor and Radek Stepanek 2-6 6-4 7-5.

The younger Murray will seek his first Australian Open title at Melbourne Park after four fruitless trips to the final when he takes on defending champion and his Melbourne Park nemesis Novak Djokovic.

Because the pearly kings were originally connected with the costermongers Chaussures Femme Adidas Superstar Lotus Print Blanche Fleuri AF5582 Pas Cher , they have two specific costermonger designs: flower pots and donkey carts. Nowadays, the role of the “perlies” — as they’re just called — is to follow the excellent example of Henry Croft and become involved in charitable operate.

At the height of their total popularity, each London area and both twin cities of Westminster and the City of London all had their own personal pearly king and full.

One of the places you will be bound to see pearly kings and queens is at the annual race assembly on Epsom Downs, in the united states just south of Manchester. Here the running with the famous Derby horse race has been a London tradition for several years, with whole families camping out on the Surrey Downs to carry picnics Chaussures Femme Adidas Superstar 2 Print Bleu Pas Cher , place bets, see the races and typically enjoy themselves.

Copyright 2007 Jon Michael and LondonVacationSecrets. com
The city of London is a really cosmopolitan, vibrant city that provides a huge scope to homosexual individuals to fulfill up w. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Shirts   Cheap Shirts   Cheap NBA Jerseys China   Cheap Hats   Cheap College Shirts   Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Adidas NHL T-shirts   Cheap Nike NFL Hoddies 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Sep - 04:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    REBIRTH Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> La Taverne a Flood ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Phenix theme by Pitite Fluc 2009